Erika Ancheta | District 5 | 95' til |
Catch me elsewhere : twitter- ehrikaa | IG-ehhrikaa
*aye muthafuka take this pic*
" snap me up real quick fam "
"make sure my shoes in the pic too, nigga"
"One time for the Gram bruh"
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
Always pray to have:
1. Eyes that see the best in people.
2. A heart that forgives the worst.
3. A soul that never loses faith.